TERMS & CONDTIONS
PURCHASE ORDER TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Precision Metal Products reserves the right to review and approve the Supplier Quality Management System. Standard Quality Management Systems requirements include:
a. Suppliers providing special processes must maintain a system for validating their process.
b. Customer directed sources must operate in accordance with approved specifications and standards as dictated and controlled by the customer in question. Additional requirements will be stated on the purchase order.
c. Suppliers initially approved for certification (ISO 9001, ISO 13485, AS9100) must notify Precision Metal Products of any changes within 48 hours to that certification.
d. Suppliers must maintain a list of approved suppliers.
2. All special process required by a purchase order must be performed by qualified personnel.
3. Precision Metal Products reserves the right of access by our representatives, our customers, and any regulatory authorities to the applicable area of all the facilities, at any level of the supply chain involved in the order, and to all applicable records.
4. All suppliers providing calibration services must be certified to ISO 17025 or equivalent, and must state “eye examination performed” in the form of a Certificate of Conformance (CoC), or provide eye examination results of a technician upon request. All calibration certificates must identify standards used and must be traceable.
5. The supplier shall maintain proper identification and revision status of specifications, drawings, process requirements, inspection, verification instructions and other relevant technical data.
6. Precision Metal Products reserves the right to approve or specify any designs, tests, inspection plans, verification, use of statistical techniques for product acceptance, and any applicable critical items, including key characteristics.
7. The supplier is required to retain all records associated with Precision Metal Products purchase orders for 30 years minimum, or by contract.
8. The supplier is required to:
a. Notify Precision Metal Products in writing, within 24 hours, when nonconforming product is found.
b. Obtain Precision Metal Products approval for nonconforming product disposition.
c. Notify Precision Metal Products in writing of any changes in product and/or process, changes of suppliers, and changes of manufacturing facility locations.
9. Precision Metal Products reserves the right of final approval of product, procedures, processes, and equipment.
10. Precision Metal Products reserves the right to designate requirements for test specimens for approval, inspection/verification, investigation, and/or auditing.
11. Precision Metal Products complies with the Dodd-Frank Act to provide conflict free minerals within PMP produced products. PMP requires its suppliers to adopt similar policies and to require their suppliers to adopt similar policies.
12. Counterfeit Product Prevention Policy for Aerospace (AS9100) suppliers/vendors link to PDF: PMP22101 Rev01 Counterfeit Product Prevention Policy
13. DFARS 252.225-7009 “Preference for Domestic Specialty Metals” applies to all of Precision Metal Products aerospace suppliers/vendors.
14. The supplier shall use customer designated sources or approved external providers, including process sources.
15. The supplier shall ensure persons are aware of their contribution to product or service conformity, their contribution to product safety, and the importance of ethical behavior.
16. Supplier's performance will be measured for on time delivery and quality on an ongoing basis. Suppliers will be notified if performance goals are not met.
17. All specifications and standards called out will be to the latest revision.
18. All suppliers shall adhere to PMP code of conduct when accepting purchase orders.
PMP406-14 Rev. 03